List of Requested Features

Jul 30, 2009 at 11:40 PM

Jacob,

Do you have a todo list or requested items?  I'm in the process of merging the newest code with my nearly up to date sites.  Since I know people could be in any one of a series of scenarios, such as "What's this SQLBlogProvider?", "How do I set it up for my first Blog?" ...(or first 3 blogs?), to what I'm thinking: "I need to merge the last set of changes with the first few."  I'm hoping to figure out the "correct" way to sync without breaking something.  Otherwsie, I'll have to export drop a new build in place, and import my several blogs.

I think I figured out the SQL changes I need, but now I need to figure out how to use it.  So, I'm thinking I'd like to have a documented process and a UI (where possible).  These are not my suggestions to you, but a suggestion for a list of things I would like to have, and as I've done before, would gladly help provide.

Back to my initial question.  If you can provide your future feature list, maybe the community can help get us all there.  I'm sure the BE.NET community would love to see multi-blogging rolled up somehow with the core, as well.

ps - It looks as if you have some people giving this some serious consideration.  It may still take a senior developer or architect to make everything work though, depending on their starting point.

Thanks,

Dave.